Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: My Undoing

  1. #1
    Inactive Member robin0850's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    1,270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    For many months, I have blithely gone my merry way, ignoring Elizabeth ever since her release--"Oh, no," I said, "I don't really like her enough to get her," I said. "She looks too grown-up to really appeal to me," I said. "I don't really care for the side-curls and earrings," I said. Oh, yes, I said a lot of things!

    You know the saying about a picture being worth a thousand words?

    Here is the picture that was my undoing---originally posted by the evil enabler StephanieS--

    http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/3...eydress0nt.jpg

    So NOW what am I going to do? [img]redface.gif[/img]

    I'm PROBABLY going to get Elizabeth!

    Wait, I KNOW! I'll ask prasnlrd what I should do--I know she'll give me some good sound unbiased advice! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ May 16, 2006 10:42 AM: Message edited by: AsianAG ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Robin, when you go to AGPLA, just pick up an Elizabeth! [img]smile.gif[/img] And you can pick the one you like best! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member danaspillar's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 16th, 2004
    Posts
    255
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Whenever I see that Elizabeth picture, she reminds me of Daphne in Scooby-Doo.

    She does look "younger" with her hair down.

    Edited for spelling!

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ May 16, 2006 04:19 PM: Message edited by: danaspillar ]</font>

  4. #4
    Inactive Member bethmn's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2005
    Posts
    345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love that picture,too.
    I'm also not a big Elizabeth fan,but as a modern type girl..well..shes lovely.
    Find one that speaks to you!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was never going to buy Elizabeth for many of the very same reasons. Well, needless to say, I bought her for Christmas and love her. I even love the pinkish meet dress. I love her hair, and I think she is beautiful.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member kitandkat's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2006
    Posts
    949
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was also resisting the temptation of Elizabeth (I even turned her down at AGPC...) until I got to play with my friend's Elizabeth. Now I am getting her for CHristmas, as I am already buying Harper this spring.

  7. #7
    GreyMyst
    Guest GreyMyst's Avatar

    Post

    She's too cute. I'll NEVER see her as "Elizabeth" but she's a wonderful today girl.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Joyfulone's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 9th, 2006
    Posts
    238
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I keep going back and forth on Elizabeth now. I reeeeally want her...then I don't...then I kinda do... LOL. I do have her on a wish list though. This is the list of dolls I want:
    Addy (PM or M, haven't decided yet)
    Samantha (same)
    Kit
    PM Josefina (on her way!)
    Elizabeth

    I am definitely sure about Addy, Sam, Kit and Josie! I know if I get Elizabeth I'll be happy, and if I don't bond with her, I can always trade her for a different doll.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Starearedkid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31st, 2005
    Posts
    617
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    She is cute. I've also been flipping on her back and forth-especially since she and Josefina are the last historicals I want.

    But something always pops up instead.

    -Jordyn

  10. #10
    Inactive Member nycgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 16th, 2004
    Posts
    336
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Elizabethwinter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •